Full Battery Charged For Flashing Consumption
WiZARD: (WiZARD.BAT) Recommended for first time users:
1. Insert SD card in PC
2. Run WiZARD.BAT
3. Select a model number <enter>, the SD Tool will start (Seek Tablet compatibility list)
4. Select SD drive letter <enter>, the SD will be formatted and Uberoid will be copied onto the SD.
Tablet compatibility list:
1=MID V7 7"
1=InterToys NL Tab 7"
1=MID E18 7"
1=M009S Green LED 7"
1=TomTec Tablet 7"
2=M009S Blue LED 7"
2=Epad GW-70 7"
2=MIDV7 Blue LED 7"
3=Innovatek MID 8"
5=VIA WM8650 8"
7=BLY-706F v1 7"
8=ILC PC Tab701 7"
11=ViaPad M7 7"
11=VIA WM8650 7"
11=Leader V70 7"
11=Epad GW-707 7"
13=BLY-706F v3 7"
14=E16 5cun1603 5"
15=ED99 8cun1603 8"
16=E18 7cun1603 7"
17=ED99 8cun8900 8"
SD Card Must Have this Contents
FAQ#1: HowTo install the ROM:
2.insert microsd card to Windows PC using card reader or slot in PC
3.format microSD card using FAT32 as Filesystem
5. Extract archive to SD CARD (so a directory SD:\FirmwareInstall is present and the file wmt_******cmd in the sd root)
6. Try to identify your tablet model (M009s/M003s/M012s/etc.) Go here if you need help: how-to-identify-my-tablet-noobies-read-this-first-t673.html
7. Run CHANGER.BAT from your microSD card root and see what models there are (This is done while the SD is still mounted on your Windows OS pc)
8. Put in the number of your model and press <enter>
9. Remove microSD card from Windows OS pc.
10. Turn off your tablet
11. Insert microSD card into tablet
12. Turn on your tablet
13. Follow instruction
14. Enjoy a better tablet
* For our Russian members there is a nice video on YouTube by MrSuharev http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGg-iSm6KF0
FAQ#2: HowTo Fix cache problem, not all apps (like Google's) can be found:
1. Open the Market and press the home button to return
2. Go to Settings \ Applications \ Manage \ Running
3. Press "Market"
4. Press "Clear cache" (do not clear data)
5. Press "Force stop"
6. Return to "Settings \ Applications \ Manage \ Running"
7. Press "Google Services Framework"
8. Press "Clear Data"
9. Press "Force Stop"
10. Start Google Market, it must give an error
11. Reboot, once back Market should work, if it gives an error it could need another minute to work
12. Test the access, search Skype on the market, it should return 400+ results including the original Skype and google's apps like maps / streetview / docs and skype
FAQ#3: Uberoid keeps flashing, the tablet does not boot to Android:
* Then you must try another model, this problem occurs for example when you use a green led (1) ****** for a blue led device (2), run CHANGER.BAT, select (2), reflash.
FAQ#4: I have a blue LED M009S I've tried option '2' everything seems to work but the touchscreen:
* Use option '8', that fixes it!
FAQ#5: HowTo Conserve Battery Life ? by Evoic
FAQ#6: I used option 8 and now my wifi doesn't work.
* Remove the "Wireless" folder from "FirmwareInstall\packages\fs_patch\root_patch\syst em\etc\" and reboot.
** Try these suggestions for other wifi issues: wi-fi-problems-solutions-wifi-wlan-t681.html
FAQ#7: How do I identify which tablet I have? by Dawg Fan
FAQ#8: PC-802 Firmware won't install! by Dawg Fan
There are two different models of the PC-802; one has the WM8505 processor which uses the "******s" folder and one has the WM8650, which uses the "firmwareinstall" folder. I'm afraid you have the older WM8505 and the Hybrid 1.3.0 ROM will not work on your tablet.
FAQ#9: Using the market, the error "installation failed -18" occurs
If you get the error "installation failed -18", this is related to the apps2SD settings. Go to "Settings", go to "Applications", Untick the "Allow applications to install to SD". Or you can remove the sdcard temporary.
FAQ#10: Using option '8' the wifi is poor
To get wireless TX=100 back, remove the folder:
and reflash, or, edit in Android: \system\etc\Wireless\RT2870STA\RT2870STA.dat, change TxPower=30 to TxPower=100, and reboot.
FAQ#11: Touchscreen problems, by Dawg Fan
*If you can get any of these to load and the touchscreen doesn't respond, then go here and read how to fix that: resolving-touchscreen-problems-t693.html
FAQ#12: Arabic language not supported, by nadao
There is a problem with the Arabic language:
For this I have applied these steps: Arabic shaping for Android 2.2 and 2.2.1
Steps to apply the patch:
1.Download the patch below and extract it to a folder on your computer. multiupload.com multiupload.comJRF6SPOIFS
2.Pull /system/framework/framework.jar from your phone and place it in the subfolder framework that you extracted in step 1
3.If youâ€™re not using a CyanogenMod ROM, then youâ€™ll also need to pull /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so from your phone and place it in subfolder libandroid_runtime that you extracted in step 1
4.Double click on commands.exe. Do not close the black cmd screens that will pop up. Once the patch is done, you should get a patched framework.jar in the subfolder generated
5.Version 0.800 provides a recovery flashable file in folder generated. Place that on your sdcard, reboot into recovery and flash it. If the flashing through recovery didnâ€™t work for some reason, youâ€™ll need to do the following manually:
* Put file generated/framework.jar in your phone at /system/framework/
* Put file generated/libandroid_runtime.so in your phone at /system/lib/ (if this file exists, it shouldnâ€™t if youâ€™re arabizing CM6).
* Put file REQUIRED-IMPORTANT/libicuuc-arabic.so in your phone at /system/lib/
Thanks to the community of TechKnow for testing 6.1's device support after kernel upgrades!
Special thanks to member bfrandse for pointing out the 2D FPS and the Random String Sort were low on benchmark scores. These both have been improved, 2D FPS significantly.
Special huge thanks to moderator Dawg Fan for maintaining the forum and creating new help topics on the forum for member so I could focus again on ROM development.
Fix notification background in the framework.
Fix arrow, somehow also in the framework.
Check the new BETA supports.